Fall into the season with Pumpkin and Carrot Soup
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Place onion, garlic, carrots and pumpkin on a baking tray and add oil and turmeric and toss until coated.
- Roast vegetables for 25 mins.
- While vegetables are roasting, put lentils, stock, thyme and ginger into a large sauce-pan. Cover and bring to a simmer, remove lid and cook uncovered for 30 mins.
- Add roasted vegetables to lentil mixture and simmer for another 5 mins.
- Use an immersion blender to blend the soup to a consistency of your liking or puree in a blender.
- Serve with a dollop of yogurt.